Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

If I have to put a cucumber in my butt, just forget it!

I think I might be too honest for this gig. Or maybe just not hungry enough for the money? It's marketing. It's getting the buyer the right product and closing the deal. But I said it before: I can't pretend to be some little 20-something girl who lives to fuck and be fucked. I am a person. I'd say I'm a kinky person. But still a person. There's a line that I don't want to cross. I'm guess I'm still trying to figure out where that line is.

I want to sell my used undies. I like it. I like knowing that my scent is getting someone off. That's me right there. That smells is from me; from a private place. That smell is turning someone on and that turns me on like crazy. But I also want to be respected and taken seriously. I'm beginning to wonder if that's possible.

I guess for some guys it's just all about domination? What can he get me to do? Here's a good example. I offer 3 printed photos sent with the panties for an extra charge and I will take requests for the content of the photos. The other day this one guy wants photos of me wearing the undies with a cucumber up my ass and twat. Um. Big fat N-O right there. But then I'm the bitch because I won't do it? Are you kidding me? That dude deserves a squirrel tap.

I think I might lay low on the panty sale site I signed up for. Just for a while maybe. I like that there's a community of people with this fetish. Like, the kids in high school that sat at the table furthest from everyone else during lunch. You think you're weird until you get out of school and realize there's so many other people like you. It is nice to find a place to fit in. But, it's also been a little overwhelming.

xo
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment