Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

How old is too old to fuck in the backseat of a car? The answer is: I should have stretched first.

It's no secret how much I like fucking younger guys. It's hot. Don't hate. Well, how about fucking a younger guy in the backseat of my coupe? Uh huh. I win.

So did he.

It started out an an innocent date of Chinese takeout in the park. But it was getting cold so we decided to sit in my car. When we finished eating we talked a little and then kissing happened. I sat on his lap, facing him, straddling him. His neck was ticklish. That made me want to lick it even more.

I can't remember who took my shirt off, but then his was off, too, and we were pressed against each other. Skin against skin. Tongues entwined.

"Do you want me to take my pants off?" I whispered seductively.

He moaned and they were off. My lacy, orange panties were soaked. Within seconds he placed me on the seat, spread my legs, pushed my panties to the side and had his head between my legs. All I could feel was his tongue inside me. Somehow my panties disappeared, enabling him to lick my pussy with more ease. I am getting goosebumps right now thinking about his mouth on me. I was sweating and moaning and in that moment wanted to get his dick in my mouth; wanted to return the favor.

His pants disappeared into whatever abyss mine had fallen into and we shifted around the tight space of my coupe, trying to figure out how to continue. It was precarious, but I made him sit and wrapped my mouth around his cock.

"That's better than I remember," he said, alluding to previous blow jobs, I suppose.

Just wait, I thought to myself. Then I did those things I like to do and licked those places that he may not have realized existed. His look of pleasure and surprise confirmed this and prompted me to continue. The more he moaned, the more I enjoyed myself. A little ego boost? Perhaps. But I think more than that I was genuinely enjoying making him feel good. He is definitely someone who deserves pleasure and it was worth my sore legs and back the next day.

He pulled me on top of him and I know he could feel how wet I was. I was dripping all over his lap. Kissing. Arms around each other. Caressing. Grinding our hips together. I moved so that he slipped inside me and then I slowed down. Gliding myself up and down. There was so much wetness between us. Then back in my mouth again and I could taste myself on him.

He grabbed me, urgently, and brought my face to his. Inside me again. I turned around for a little Reverse Cowgirl action and increased the pace, bouncing up and down. He tried to lay me down, but the car was too small and there was no good angle for penetration. Frustrated, I flipped over and lay him down, getting on top of him.

The windows were steamed and it smelled like sweat. I rode him faster and faster, my hands pressing on the ceiling of the car and I could hear myself growling. The look of pleasure on his face made me slow down and push deeper. I could feel myself getting closer to climax. I pressed my body against his while I squeezed my pussy tight around him. I came in pulses, that made my legs shake. I knew my legs won't hold out so I moved down and put him in my mouth. I wanted nothing more at that moment than for him to cum in my mouth. He did. Oh, boy, he did. Never have I had so much cum in my mouth. I was impressed.

You know what else is impressive? I wrote this whole damn story one-handed.

xo
Daisy

1 comment:

  1. I recently purchase a thong and a pair of socks from Daisy and they were great. I highly recommend her, if you purchase from her you won't be disappointed. She will work hard to please you. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

    ReplyDelete