Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thongs were not made for this kind of weather. My butt cheeks are cold!


It. Is. Freezing.

Sike, no. I take that back. It hasn't gone above freezing in days. Who cares? The guy who is buying this thong from me, that's who. Allow me to explain.

I am on Day #2 of my first 2-day panty wear. Friday night I put them on after my shower and had a little fun with them. (Here's a little fast fact for you: Did you know if you pull panties up in just the right way you can get a really nice clitoral orgasm? Now you know. Maybe you can use that shit when you're on Jeopardy or something.) Friday night was also photograph day. You get 3 prints of me playing with myself in your undies for $5. That is a steal, my friends. However, I'm not happy with how the photographs came out from Friday night so I'm going to have to redo them today. (Oh, darn. More orgasms.) It's harder to get a good shot of a thong because there is so much less fabric to capture inj the frame. That is kind of a pain in the butt. (Did you see what I just did there?)

I was also planning on going on a run to get them nice and sweaty. This is where the weather becomes my nemesis. I don't even want to walk to my car right now but my legs are itching to move. I wish that a gym membership were feasible. I get cranky when I don't have a chance to build up a nice sweat. I am a warm-weather gal. I need to run and jump and hike.

Challenge accepted.

I am going to search YouTube for a good aerobics video. Either that or I'll do a lot of jumping jacks.

Wish me luck!

xo
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment