Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

I like to expand my horizons.

I am excited, nervous and skeeved out all at the same time right now an my mind is screaming, "BLOG IT! BLOG IT! BLOG IT!

I have been emailing back-and-forth with a used panty customer trying to find the right product for him. We have finally settled on one of my favorite pairs of panties. It's a thong that I never intended to sell, but they are appropriate for this situation. They're black and pink and lacy and supah pretty. They were not purchased to be worn for a really long time, if you catch what I'm throwin'. (Wink, wink.)

Ok, they also have never been worn. Shut up.

Now, my normal routine is I shower in the evening, put on the undies, rub one out and wear them until my next shower, 24 hours later. Then I pack them tightly into a Ziplock bag and ship the next day. Simple and fun. Win!

This man would like me to wear the undies for 2 days. Two days in the same pair of undies. And day #2 will involve me going for a run prior to my shower. After rubbing one out the day before. Ugh. I know plenty of women do this but I am not one of those women. Sometimes if I sweat a lot, I change my panties mid-day because I feel gross. But I'm going to do it. I am going to expand my horizons and do something out of my comfort zone. That's what this is all about, right? Seeing what I'm willing to do. Figuring out where I draw my lines.

Let's also please refer to the aforementioned description of said thong. "Lacy." Read: itchy. In my butt. For 2 days. Breathe in, breathe out.

So why do this at all if it skeeves me out? Well, for a couple of reasons, really. I hate to say, the first is that the money is good. Very good. I named a price that would make this discomfort worth it and he agreed. But more than that, this guy is nice. His emails are cordial. We made small talk and it wasn't strained. He's not some crazy dude trying to dominate and use me in any way. He's just a guy who knows what he wants and I'm just a gal who wants to give it to him. His requests have been just that: requests. No demands. Just two people emailing. I like it. He makes it easier to do this thing that is so new for me.

You catch more dirty panties with honey, right?

xo
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment